Tuesday, August 18, 2020

How to fix npm create-react-app stuck at 'found 0 vulnerabilities'

 How to fix npm create-react-app stuck at 'found 0 vulnerabilities'

                                              core.js Postinstall error

I started learning React recently from youtube, channel name: Thapa Technical. So as I was instructed to install Node.js, I downloaded and installed it (64-bit). I ran npx create-react-app app which is responsible for creating a react app with boilerplate required.

PROBLEM FACE : 

Some file was missing in package.jason. Also public , src and other foldwers and files were not present in the directory. i search so many stuffs in youtube and google. Then after a week , i got a solution and do that. After done that solution, my problem was solved.

The problem is : 

SO, The Solution is that in following steps :

1. Uninstall nodejs.x64 bit and download nodejs.x32 bit and install it.

Now Run the following commands as per your directory :
    2. npm rm -g create-react-app
    3. npm install -g create-react-app
    4. npx create-react-app my-app

Doing that solved my problem.

Happy React , Happy Hacking !!

Thank You.

4 comments:

  1. I was facing the same issue and this solution resolves the error, I was trying to resolve this since a month. Thank You So Much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u deserve a medal man I was breaking my head for oneweek with this issue thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

 Write a JAVA program of a player class || JAVA program on cricket Problem Statements: 1. Define a class player having a player name, player...